2017 Grady-White Freedom 335
Yacht price :
Owner's change of plans has provided the next owner an awesome opportunity to own a very lightly used Grady-White 335 Dual Console. With approximately 55 hours on the Yamaha 4-strokes, this impressive boat packs a ton of features in the massive 11' 7" beam.
Even though measuring 33'6" this boat can be seen as having 4 distinct areas: Forward Seating, Helm, Cabin and the Cockpit!
You can board this behemoth two ways: through the port transom door or the starboard dive door. The transom door area features two 'easy to use' features: the battery switches are right there for when you board or depart and the engine flush is opposite the switches making clean-up maintenance that much easier.
Seating abounds on this boat and there is plenty in the cockpit. There is an aft-facing bench seat (this doubles as a small table/prep area) and the fold-down transom bench. Next to the aft-facing seat is the wetbar station. This feature packs in the options: sink, the optional grill, Isotherm fridge, stainless storage drawers and drink holders.
Under each gunnel is storage for rods, cleaning supplies, fresh and salt water wash-downs (port), transom shower (port, on top)and the dive door (starboard).
This boat also has one of the most popular options, the SureShade retractable shade that extends over the cockpit.
At the helm is the latest in Garmin XSV technology with twin 16" displays! A spacious panel holds the twin screens, Yamaha Throttle and Digital Gauge, Ritchie Compass, VHF, Fusion Stereo head unit, cup holders, bow thruster control, trim tab controls and Edson steering wheel.
On the starboard hull side, you will find a helm air conditioning vent, 12v outlets, large speaker, 12v power source and two more cup holders.
Underneath the adjustable helm bench is another air conditioning vent, waste drawer and fire extinguisher.
In the hardtop, you will find life jacket storage, speakers, the SureShade, flood lights, courtesy lighting and two sunroof style portholes.
The starboard cabin, located forward of the helm is the private head cabin. The area provides you with sink and storage, the head, a shower and there is also a microwave tucked away.
To port is the berth. This walk-in cabin has a sliding cushion that completes the berth that slides away when not in use. Forward is the television and an air conditioning vent. There is a large porthole for light and ventilation. The AC / DC panel is located at the entrance of the cabin, to port. On the side of this panel is your air conditioning controls. There is also a 12V power source next to the panel.
As you move to the front of this beast, through the walkway and open the middle panel of the windshield you will find a spacious forward seating area. Standard seating can be made into a sun platform with the optional insert (conveniently stows in the cabin when not in use).
Under the forward center seating pad there is a fresh water wash-down. On the bow is the access to the windlass anchor system and the windlass controls.
She boasts the Cape Gray hull color.
At the aft of the boat, you have a 4-step boarding ladder to port for ease of boarding from the water (or at the wash rack). Your shore power connections are also located there. Behind the transom fishbox there is a large splash well for maneuvering and checking on the steering. The boat is equipped with Bennett trim tabs.
You diesel generator fuel fill is also located at the transom (in the center).
She has a huge fiberglass hardtop with portholes and a large sun shade that extends to cover the cockpit.
Hot Water Heater
Helm & Cabin Air Conditioning
- Freedom 335
- Key Biscayne, FL, US
- Available for sale in U.S. waters:
- Vessel Name:
- Boat Type:
- Dual Console
- Hull Material:
- Hull Type:
- Hull Color:
- Flag of Registry:
Dimensions & Weight
- 33 ft - 10.06 meter
- 11 ft 7 in - 3.53 meter
- Draft - max:
- Bridge Clearance:
- 9 ft 8 in - 2.95 meter
- Dry Weight:
- 11900 lbs
- Cruise Speed:
- Joystick Control:
- Engine Type:
- Drive Type:
- Fuel Type:
- 350 (Individual), 700 (combined)
- Max Speed:
- Fuel Tank:
- 293 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Fresh Water Tank:
- 44 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Holding Tank:
- Total Cabins:
- Total Berths:
- Total Sleeps:
- Total Heads:
- Captains Cabin:
- Crew Cabins:
- Crew Berths:
- Crew Sleeps:
- Crew Heads:
Cruise in ultimate comfort, fish in style: the 33-foot Freedom 335 is the next-generation dual console boat. It’s a superb saltwater offshore sportfishing boat, filled with creature comforts from deluxe bow seating to separate cabin and head console areas, to helm and cockpit deluxe seating. The result is an amazing balance of ruggedness, luxury, and thoughtful design.Safety
- 2 automatic bilge pumps (total 3000 GPH) (11,356 LPH)
- Basic flotation
- Bow rail - low profile 316 grade stainless steel
- Cockpit toe rails
- Console grab rails
- Nonskid fiberglass liner
- Self-bailing cockpit w/ cockpit drains (6)
- Stainless steel through-hull fittings
- 100% hand laid hull & deck
- Accessory outlet - 12V (4)
- Anchor windlass
- Batteries (4)
- Battery charger system
- Battery select switches w/extra battery
- Cleats - flush mount (pop up)
- Cockpit bolsters
- Cockpit freshwater shower (recessed)
- Cockpit lights - blue LED
- Companion grab rail
- Cooler - 120-qt. (114 l) aft cooler
- Cutting board
- Deck hardware - 316 grade stainless steel through-bolted
- Dockside power w/galvanic isolator
- Drink holders (20)
- Factory engine pre-rigging
- Fish/ice box - 166-qt. (157 l) aft insulated box w/ob drain
- Fish/ice box - 230-qt. (218 l) starboard bow insulated box w/ob drain
- Flush mount electronics area
- Footrest - helm
- Forward bolsters
- Fuel capacity - 293-gallon (1109 l) tank
- Hardtop w/storage net, spreader lights, down lights, hatches (2), outrigger plates & front and side curtains (ivory)
- Hydraulic trim tabs w/ indicator & retractor
- Integrated outboard mounting system w/ swim platform & ladder
- International lighting
- Rod holders (4)
- Rod storage racks - horizontal (6)
- Rubrail - high density PVC w/ stainless steel insert
- Seating - electromechanically operated helm seat
- Seating - fold away aft bench seat w/cushion
- Seating - port & starboard bow cushions
- Seating - wraparound companion bench seat
- Steering - hydraulic tilt w/power assist
- Steering wheel - 316 grade stainless steel
- Stereo system w/AM/FM tuner, VHF receiver, MP3 auxiliary audio connections/amplifier, Bluetooth®, remote control & fold down storage; speakers - aft (2), bow (2) & helm (2)
- Stern eyes - heavy-duty 316 stainless steel
- Storage - forward anchor locker w/rode storage
- Storage - port bow drawer
- Storage - port box under wraparound companion bench seat
- Table (2) - Corian®-topped wood-grain stowable table at bow & wraparound companion bench seat
- Transom door - fiberglass
- Washdown - freshwater, forward and aft
- Washdown - pressurized raw water
- Water tank - 44-gallon (167 l) freshwater
- Wet bar w/refrigerator, sink, storage drawers, trash bin, drink holders (2) & fire extinguisher holder (integrated with electronically operated helm seat)
- Windshield - walk-through tempered glass windshield
- Windshield wipers (port & starboard)
- Cherry and holly soles
- Portside cabin console w/electronically operated sliding berth, bench seat, closet, drawers, mirror, lighting, tinted screened window & bulk storage
- Starboard console w/VacuFlush® head (10-gallon) (38 l), shower, sink, drawers, lighting & bulk storage
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.