2015 Azimut 64 Flybridge
Yacht price :
$275,000 In Price Reductions - Best Priced 2015 In The USA
2015 Azimut 64 Flybridge
Immaculate Condition - Must Go
Caterpillar Warranty Through 2020
Blue Steel Metallic Hull
- Caterpillar C18 ACERTs - 1150 HP - 205 Hours
- SeaKeeper Gyros
- KVH HD Satellite TV Receiver
- Hydraulic Swim Platform
- Xenta Joystick Control
- Bow and Stern Thrusters
- Upgraded Raymarine Platinum Package with Cameras
- Motronica Vessel Control System
- Condaria AC Chiller - 92,000 BTUs
- Glindenning Cablemasters
- Teak Flybridge and Aft Deck
- Underwater Lights on Transom and Sides
- Check out drone video and walkthrough.
- 64 Flybridge
- Fort Lauderdale, FL, US
- Available for sale in U.S. waters:
- Vessel Name:
- 64 Fly
- Boat Type:
- Motor Yacht
- Hull Material:
- Hull Type:
- Hull Color:
- Flag of Registry:
Dimensions & Weight
- 64 ft - 19.51 meter
- 16 ft 7 in - 5.05 meter
- Draft - max:
- 5 ft - 1.52 meter
- Bridge Clearance:
- 17 ft - 5.18 meter
- Dry Weight:
- 55800 lbs
- C18 ACERT
- Cruise Speed:
- 31 MPH
- Joystick Control:
- Engine Type:
- Drive Type:
- Fuel Type:
- 1150 (Individual), 2300 (combined)
- Max Speed:
- 37 MPH
- Fuel Tank:
- 1030 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Fresh Water Tank:
- 258 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Holding Tank:
- 92 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Total Cabins:
- Total Berths:
- Total Sleeps:
- Total Heads:
- Captains Cabin:
- Crew Cabins:
- Crew Berths:
- Crew Sleeps:
- Crew Heads:
- The salon of the 64 is extremely inviting with huge windows all around and a 3-piece slider that opens up to bring the outdoors in.
- To port you will find a beautiful white leather sofa with storage underneath and a pull out bed that will comfortably accommodate 2 adults.
- The coffee table is accented with Azimut's signature crocodile leather package and the floors are covered in a gorgeous hardwood with white carpet runners.
- To starboard you have an additional sofa with more storage below and a hi-lo system for the Samsung flatscreen.
- The 64 is outfitted with the latest in AV technology. The Onkyo receiver and universal remote are located just behind the sofa, along with the main Fusion head unit that powers the Bose speakers throughout. This allows you to enjoy the music of your choice in each area of the boat.
- The wood accents and indirect lighting along the ceiling make the salon a highlight of the 64.
- As you make your way forward form the salon you will find the dinette to starboard and the spacious galley to port.
- The dinette easily accommodates 6 adults when the helm seat backrest is electronically moved forward.
- The headroom is well over 6 feet all the way through this area of the vessel.
- The galley has a great amount of counter space with the separate fridge and freezer mounted below.
- She features 2 Isotherm fridges and a Vitrifrigo freezer.
- Just aft is your Miele microwave/oven and 3 burner Miele cooktop above.
- The Azimut dish ware and utensils have custom drawer storage with an additional 5 storage cabinets above.
- There is a double basin, stainless Franke sink and Gessi faucet.
Upper/Lower Helm Stations
- The lower helm is to starboard and upper helm is to port. Both are outfitted with the latest Raymarine technology and came with the Platinum package from the factory.
- The electronics include 2 15 inch, touchscreen displays, separate auto pilot control, tri data display, twin Seakeeper LCD panels, Quick chain counter, and LCD Motronica display that shows the status of all the systems on the vessel.
- She also has bow and stern thrusters paired with the Xenta joystick that make handling around the dock a breeze.
- The 64 is powered with C 18 Caterpillar diesels which are paired with ZF gears and electronic, single lever controls.
- She has a Jabsco searchlight and 2 VHF radios.
- To port and starboard there are electric windows that allow for lots of fresh air while underway.
- As you make your way from the galley down to the staterooms there is no lack of natural light and space.
- The 64 has the desired 3 stateroom, 3 head layout with an extremely spacious master and comfortable guest accommodations.
- The clear, glass divides along the stairway really define the space give the 64 a yacht-like feel.
- To port as you come down the companionway you will find the breaker panel as well as the separate Miele dryer. As you continue down towards the master you will find the separate Miele washing machine.
- The VIP is forward and has a private en suite head.
- This stateroom has 6 port holes, 2 of which open.
- There is no shortage of storage in the VIP as there is a hanging locker to port and starboard.
- She has an island queen berth with beautiful leather headboard and LED reading lights.
- All stateroom are equipped with their own Condaria, digital thermostats.
- The VIP also has a wall-mounted Samsung flatscreen TV.
- The en-suite head is very spacious and also has an opening port hole.
- There is a separate stall shower and large drawer for storage under the vanity.
- The guest stateroom is to starboard and can either be arranged with 2 twins or a large queen berth.
- There is an en-suite that also acts as the day head with access from the stateroom and the companionway.
- This stateroom is equipped with an additional Samsung flatscreen and 2 large, opening port holes for lots of natural light.
- The full beam master is breathtaking. It features 8 large waterline windows with 4 different ports that open.
- The island queen is located to port with a nice settee/vanity to starboard.
- There is no shortage of storage in the master with a large hanging locker and separate shelved storage area.
- The master stateroom has a separate AV system that features an additional Onkyo receiver and Bose surround sound.
- The en suite head is extremely spacious and has ample storage throughout. The stall shower has a waterfall style head and separate wand as well.
- All 3 heads are very functional and their Italian design will not go unnoticed with the sleek woodwork and basin sinks.
- The aft deck of the 64 is covered in beautiful teak which continues all the up the side decks and down to the hydraulic swim platform.
- There is a large U-shaped seating area that surrounds the beautiful teak table.
- The salon doors recess all the back to open up the space and make a great alfresco entertaining area.
- The 64 is equipped with a paserelle for easy boarding and quick, electric winches.
- There is easy access to the engine room in the cockpit sole. The crew quarters is accessed through the transom and features 2 berths and a fourth head.
- On the foredeck you will find a very large sun pad area with 6 cup holders.
- The electric windlass and anchor lockers are easily accessed here as well.
- The teak continues up the steps and throughout the flybridge.
- She has a full hard top with retractable center section that really opens up the area to tons of sunlight.
- The summer galley is located to port and features a Kenyon grill, freshwater sink and Vitrifrigo ice maker.
- There are 2 enormous sunpad areas forward and aft with a large U-shaped dinette in the middle.
- There are JL Audio speakers throughout as well as Raymarine cameras linked directly to the navigation screens.
- The upper helm mirrors the lower with only one 15 inch Raymarine screen.
- Twin Caterpillar C18s with 1136 HP each - 175 Hours
- Twin Disc gears with ZF controls.
- Kohler generator. 23 kW with 310 hours.
- Engine room camera hooked up directly to Raymarine plotters.
- Quick 80 amp, 24 volt charger mounted on after bulkhead.
- All engine room breakers are easily accessed on aft bulkhead.
- Twin Racor 751000 FHX fuel water separators on each C18.
- Additional Racor for generator.
- All strainers are easily accessed along the centerline of the bilge in engine room.
- Condaria Easy Chiller AC system - Model FCL 23002
- 1500 RPM - 17 Knots - 38.6 GPH
- 2000 RPM - 27 Knots - 73.4 GPH
- 2300 RPM - 31.5 Knots - 90 GPH
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Hours listed may vary from actual hours due to recent use. Purchaser is encouraged to verify hours prior to purchase. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Azimut 64 Flybridge