2007 Azimut Motor Yacht
Yacht price :
2007 Azimut -- Great Condition -- Delivered NEW January 2010
Spacious Layout w/ 3 Staterooms + Crew Quarters along with 3 Heads... Must See to Truly Appreciate, Call to Arrange a Showing Today!
****Owner Moving Up - Bring All Offers****
- Motor Yacht
- Miami, FL, US
- Available for sale in U.S. waters:
- Vessel Name:
- Boat Type:
- Motor Yacht
- Hull Material:
- Hull Type:
- Hull Color:
- Flag of Registry:
Dimensions & Weight
- 68 ft - 20.73 meter
- 70 ft - 21.34 meter
- 17 ft - 5.18 meter
- Draft - max:
- Bridge Clearance:
- Dry Weight:
- Cruise Speed:
- 38 MPH
- Joystick Control:
- Engine Type:
- Drive Type:
- Fuel Type:
- 1200 (Individual), 2400 (combined)
- Max Speed:
- 43 MPH
- Fuel Tank:
- 845 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Fresh Water Tank:
- 251 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Holding Tank:
- 88 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Total Cabins:
- Total Berths:
- Total Sleeps:
- Total Heads:
- Captains Cabin:
- Crew Cabins:
- Crew Berths:
- Crew Sleeps:
- Crew Heads:
Power, luxurious design, and sleek lines are the words that best describe this Azimut 680 Evolution motor yacht. With two powerful MTU engines, boasting 1200 HP each, this yacht is ideal for a dream island vacation get-away with family and friends.
She has 3 beautifully appointed and full en-suite guest cabins, plus a spacious crew en-suite cabin for 2, making her ideal for a weekend trip to the Bahamas. Combining comfort, roominess and luxury amenities, her interior spaces are huge, especially her salon and dining area.
Her exterior design offers sleek, sporty lines reminiscent to the Princess brand. Equipped with a bow solarium and a very well integrated aft swim platform, she will meet the requirements of any water-sports oriented owner.
- Twin MTU 8V2000 1200 HP each.
- 1,000 hrs
- Cruising Speed: 26 knots
- Maximum Speed: 32 knots
The 680 Evolution has a length of 70', beam of 17'9" and maximum draft is 4'3" Her dead-weight is 92,736 lbs.
- Beautiful Navy Blue Hull.
- Mid-ship full beam Master Suite, VIP and Twin Guest Cabin accommodate 6 guests overnight. Three full heads.
- Spacious Crew Cabin with Full head accommodates two.
- Satellite TV antenna with sound round system and Pop up TV system in salon.
- Pop up TV in salon Bose Sound round system.
- Full Galley with Refrigerator, Freezer, Dishwasher, Oven, Microwave oven.
- Large fly-bridge for entertaining with seating and dining social area.
- Electric BBQ, Wet-bar, Ice Box in fly-bridge.
- Real teak in cockpit and swim platform giving a touch of class.
- Hydraulic gangway/davit and dinghy space area in the stern.
- Inflatable dinghy with a Mercury 4.5HP.
- Double Helm with: Garmin Navigation center, Raymarine VHF, Raymarine autopilot, Chain counter.
- Bow thrusters for ease of docking.
- Clean engine-room with 27 KW Generator
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Hours listed may vary from actual hours due to recent use. Purchaser is encouraged to verify hours prior to purchase. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Victory Yacht Sales is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Denison Yachting.