1995 Johnson Motor Yacht
Yacht price :
This 65' Johnson Motor Yacht is a popular and comfortable cruising boat with a large aft owner's cabin and raised aft deck. The vessel includes two large staterooms en suite, two smaller cabins en suite and crew quarters ensuite. Great live-aboard or mothership. New paint, rebuilt engines, and extensive updates.
- Motor Yacht
- Pompano Beach, FL, US
- Available for sale in U.S. waters:
- Vessel Name:
- HAPPY DAYS
- Boat Type:
- Motor Yacht
- Hull Material:
- Hull Type:
- Hull Color:
- Flag of Registry:
Dimensions & Weight
- 65 ft - 19.81 meter
- 65 ft - 19.81 meter
- 19 ft - 5.79 meter
- Draft - max:
- Bridge Clearance:
- Dry Weight:
- D2842LZE 12 cylinder
- Cruise Speed:
- 30 MPH
- Joystick Control:
- Engine Type:
- Drive Type:
- Fuel Type:
- 1100 (Individual), 2200 (combined)
- Max Speed:
- Fuel Tank:
- 1000 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Fresh Water Tank:
- 500 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Holding Tank:
- Total Cabins:
- Total Berths:
- Total Sleeps:
- Total Heads:
- Captains Cabin:
- Crew Cabins:
- Crew Berths:
- Crew Sleeps:
- Crew Heads:
Deck & Hull
- Replaced anchor windlass
- Rebuilt anchor roller
- Replaced Salon sliding window frames
- Replaced forward acrylic hatch lenses
- Installed new rub rail
- Passarelle system rebuilt
- Bottom peeled, fiber-glassed and repainted in Fort Lauderdale
- Replaced flybridge and sun pad cushions
- New micro and thrust controls
Machinery & Systems 2013
- Inflame rebuild/ major overhaul on both engines by Scott Power of Ft. Lauderdale (3 years ago, Approximately 900 hrs. since rebuild)
- Painted engines with AwlGrip
- Installed new dripless packing glands
- Installed new Side Power bow thruster, controls & batteries
- Installed new ultra-quiet air compressor for salon door
- Installed new fresh water pump system
- Replaced both hot water heaters
- Replaced all scupper hoses throughout
- Replaced all bilge pump hoses throughout
- Replaced all fuel system hoses: fill, vent, return & supply hoses
- Extensively updated A/C system
- Replaced both cockpit Frigibar refrigerators
- Installed new ACR spotlight system
- Updated AV/ Audio/ Video
- Updated LED Lighting
- New custom mattresses throughout
- Updated house & inverter
- Replaced generator exhaust system
- Rebuilt all heads
- Updated engine room sound insulation
- 2 New Silicon couplers on transmissions
- 12V Auxiliary alternator added to starboard engine
- New Magna Sine Magnum 2500 watt inverter system
- Fiberglass exhaust system rebuilt w/Cool Tar epoxy
- New Aft Cabin black water tank monitor & control system
- New Rule 3700 bilge pump, forward
- New floorboards in Engine Room
- New bonding throughout the boat
- Varnished interior floors
- Updated interior upholstery
- Salon couch reupholstered
- Entertainment center carpentry upgrade
- New Sony Surround Sound Home Theatre
- New Salon closed circuit TV
- Varnished Head and Galley soles
- Dinette reupholstered
- New Galley refrigerator
- New Ceran top cooktop
- New Convection/microwave
- New dishwasher
- Main props balanced & mounted
- Spare props balanced & stowed
- Rebuilt/re-hosed hydraulic passarelle/davit
- New fridge, Aft Deck freezer
- Teak aft deck table & 8 chairs
- 2 New VHF antennas
- 300' New anchor chain
- Rebuilt anchor locker subfloor
- New navigation lights
- Bottom soft paddled to gelcoat, epoxy sealed & painted
- New Side Power bow thruster, controls, batteries
- Black boot stripe repainted
- Silver boot stripe repainted
- Grey feature stripe on aft deck repainted
- New Lexan on all deck hatches, hatched re-bedded
- New Aft Deck closed circuit TV camera
- New Bimini top
- New Horizon hailer
- New bilge alarms
- New flybridge U-line fridge & ice maker
- Extra hose bib mounted under flybridge bar
- 220 Volt outlet on flybridge for dive compressor
HAPPY DAYS is unusual in that she offers four generous staterooms and four heads, plus a forward crew cabin for two with head.
Entering from the spacious Aft Deck, the Salon is two steps down, with the Galley forward to starboard and the Dining area forward to port.
A well laid out lower Helm is just forward of the Galley. Centerline steps lead to a forward VIP Stateroom with private head. To port is a twin lower Guest Stateroom and head and shower and to starboard is an upper/lower Guest Stateroom with its own head and shower.
Aft and down from the Salon is the entry to the Engine Room and very private and spacious Master Suite.
The Flybridge is well laid out and will seat at least seven(7) people. There is also a sun pad for four (4) more guests in a unique area over the hardtop. Equipment includes:
- Stainless steel glass door at top of steps w/ sliding glass & stainless steel panel to close off aft deck
- Tinted Venturi windscreen w/ stainless handrail
- Bimini top
- Wet bar w/ covered sink & storage cabinet below
- U-line refrigerator w/ ice maker
- Helm cover
- Freshwater wash down
- L-shaped seating w/ removable cushions, storage below, & canvas cover
- ACR Rapid Fax EPIRB
- Safety grab rails at helm
- Givens 6-person life raft w/ hydro-static release
- Custom stainless steel grab rail surround for sun berth area serves as a windbreak
- Custom pipe arch for open array Raymarine antenna
- Trac Vision 4 Sat TV antenna
The centerline Helm affords excellent visibility and has the following equipment:
- Raymarine E 120 plotter/sounder/monitor for camera
- Raymarine EBO plotter/depth/monitor
- Simrad AP 27 autopilot handheld remote
- 5" Ritchie magnetic compass
- Full VDO analog engine gauges
- Full audio/visual engine alarm system
- Bow thruster joystick control w/ proportional control
- Bennett trim tab controls
- URC 100 ACR searchlight controls
- Air horn button
- Muir windlass controls w/ chain counter
- Stainless steel helm wheel w/ power assist
- New Micro commander single lever electronic clutch & throttle controls
- VDO rudder angle indicator
- Bilge pump monitor panel
- Clarion AM/FM/CD Stereo SAT ready, w/ removable face plate
- New speakers
- Standard Horizon LHS hailer/fog horn
- 110V GFCI outlet
- Start/stop switches
- Icom system
As you enter through the air-operated sliding stainless door, the Salon is two steps down. Of special note and different from most of her sister-ships is the high gloss joinery that carries throughout the yacht. Immediately to starboard is a very large C-shaped upholstered settee, with vast amounts of storage beneath. Further forward is the entertainment center with Samsung 26" LCD TV, a Sony DAV/ 1510 DVD/ Home Theatre/CD/AM FM receiver, DirecTV TV Sat receiver, iPod dock and three black storage drawers for CDs/DVDs and remotes. Next forward is a storage cabinet enclosing the Sony subwoofer and the KVH Sat TV service access point. This area was recently upgraded to accept late model entertainment components for a very clean uncluttered look.
Next forward, facing aft is a 2-door cabinet enclosing the Salon's liquor locker, and additional storage. The entire area above has a wood countertop with table lamps, artwork and plants. To both port and starboard are stainless steel trimmed windows with opening center sections, Duette shades and demi-drapes. Overhead are eight (8) dual voltage lights and three (3) Halogen mini spots. The Salon also features a Sony Surround Sound system, digital A/C controls, an intercom system, rope lighting behind the upholstered valance, and an alarm system keypad.
The Galley is two (2) steps up and forward on the starboard side. It is U-shaped, very spacious and includes the following equipment:
- Full size Frigidaire stainless steel 2-door refrigerator/freezer
- Origo 3-burner Ceran top cooktop concealed below hinged Corian countertop
- Stainless steel sink
- New sink faucet w/ removable spray attachment
- Soap dispenser
- Black & Decker built in coffeemaker
- GE Monogram stainless steel trash compactor
- Kenmore stainless steel microwave/convection oven
- GE under counter dishwasher, below sink
- 10 Cabinet doors
- 3 Drawers
- Varnished wood sole
- Overhead lights
- Water tank gauge
- Exhaust fan
- Corner cabinet with two (2) large pullout shelves
The Dining area is to port with a 6-place settee, upholstered to match the Salon settee, with abundant storage below.
A unique pedestal table with fold-out leaves for dining has three storage drawers within for additional galley storage.
Two hinged storage cabinets forward offers additional storage.
There is plenty of natural light through the wrap-around windshield and four (4) AC/DC light fixtures above.
Lower Helm Station
The lower Helm station is just forward of the Galley on the main deck, starboard side. The large wrap-around windshield provides excellent visibility. Equipment in this area includes:
- Acer 22" LCD screen to link to ship & navigation computer
- Full analog VDO engine gauges
- Full audio/visual engine alarm system
- Bow thruster joystick control
- Bennett trim tab controls
- URC 100 ACR search light controls
- Kahlenberg air horn button
- 5" Ritchie magnetic compass
- Stainless steel helm wheel w/ power assist
- High water bilge alarm to all six (6) compartments w/ indicator lights
- Micro commander single lever electronic clutch & throttle controls
- Fireboy engine shutdown override panel
- 2 VDO electric fuel tank gauges
- Grocco holding tank pump control panel
Centerline between the lower Helm and Dinette are six (6) carpeted steps with rope lights and a stainless steel handrail.
At the top of the steps is the AC electrical panel. At the bottom of the steps forward, is the entrance to the VIP Stateroom. To port is the Guest Head, continuing to port aft and down two steps, is the port side Guest Stateroom. To starboard and down two steps is the starboard Guest Stateroom.
The generous beam on HAPPY DAYS allows for a VIP stateroom that can only be described as huge! A 5-panel beveled edge mirror is all the way forward with twin brass swing arm lamps serving as reading lamps. An upholstered headboard accents the full size queen centerline berth. Below the berth are two (2) drawers at the foot, accent rope lighting and additional storage under the mattress. Nightstands, port and starboard, are built-in with light switches and outlets, with an intercom on the starboard side. Storage is below each nightstand behind a single cabinet door. Additional outlets can be found on the port side along with a new Pioneer AM/FM/CD/DVD player.
Continuing on each side, port and starboard, are under-counter cabinets with opening stainless steel portholes, full drapes and rope accent lighting in alcoves above. Continuing aft to port is a vanity with a lift-up top, swing-out stool with two (2) mirrored cabinet doors above. A 22" LG HDTV is built into a comer cabinet above. On the starboard side is a two (2) door hanging locker with auto light, digital A/C controls, and a curved door accessing the forward head.
There is also a large overhead hatch for ventilation or escape, six (6) AC/DC overhead lights, stereo speakers, dedicated lights at the vanity, and a carpeted sole.
Guest Stateroom - Starboard
Entered from the forward end, there are two (2) berths, upper/lower, on the outboard bulkhead. There are two (2) opening stainless steel portholes above the upper berth and two (2) drawers with rope lighting at the toe kick below the lower berth. Each berth has a reading light and a storage shelf outboard. Inboard, the lower berth has a two (2) drawer nightstand with an intercom and a Pioneer AM/FM/CD stereo. At the foot of each berth is a full size hanging locker with auto light.
Further inboard and aft is the entrance to the en suite head. Next, forward is a vanity with a swing-out stool, a large storage drawer, Samsung LCD 22" TV on a pivot mount and two (2) storage cabinets above.
This stateroom is also fitted with a smoke/CO detector, two (2) overhead AC/DC lights, digital A/C controls, and a carpeted sole.
En Suite Guest Head - Starboard
Unique to this layout is a fourth head in the starboard stateroom. The vanity has a single cabinet below, molded sink, countertop with 2-tone faucets and four (4) mirrored medicine cabinets above. The toilet is a full size Headhunter model. The shower curtain has been removed but could be added back if needed.
There is a DC, and an AC/DC light above, as well as a teak grate sole, and ample mirrors.
Guest Stateroom - Port
The Port Guest Stateroom is entered from the forward end and has twin lower beds off the aft mirrored bulkhead. Padded head and side boards surround the berths. Each berth has two (2) storage drawers below as well as rope accent lighting. Between the berths is a two (2) door nightstand with light switches, outlets and intercom, and a new Insignia 22" HDTV. Each berth has a reading light. Above the inboard bed are four (4) storage cabinets. Above the outboard bed is an alcove with an opening stainless steel porthole, full drawers and accent rope lighting. At the foot of the berth is a full size hanging locker with auto light, and two (2) steps going up to enter the head.
This stateroom also features two (2) overhead AC/DC lights, digital A/C controls, and stereo speakers.
Guest Head - Port / Day Head
The Port Guest Head has two entrances - one from the centerline companionway, making it double as the Day Head, and one from the stateroom.
The Head has a curved lacquered vanity with a storage cabinet below, molded sink and countertop with two tone faucets, four (4) mirrored cabinet doors above the sink with the center two (2) concealing an opening stainless steel porthole.
The toilet is a HeadHunter jet head with a full size bowl. The stall shower has a tinted bi-fold door, teak grate sole, and a hand-held or wall mountable fixture. There is a teak grate seat, two (2) mirrored cabinet doors concealing a stainless steel opening porthole, a light and an exhaust fan.
Varnished sole and two (2) DC overhead lights complete the head.
Leading aft from the port aft corner of the Salon are six (6) carpeted steps with rope lighting. At the base of the steps is an insulated door to the Engine Room leading forward, and a cabinet with a newly installed Bosch Axxis clothes washer and separate dryer.
Moving aft is the entrance to the Master Stateroom.
The companionway also has an overhead light and a smoke/CO detector.
The Master Stateroom offers private access via companionway steps from the port side of the Salon. A centerline king size berth features an upholstered headboard with a 12-panel beveled edge mirror surrounding the berth. There are two (2) brass swing-arm lamps, and two (2) transom mounted escape hatches with drapes behind the berth. Above are two reading lights. To starboard is a nightstand with intercom, light switches and a 110V outlet.
Curving to the outboard side is a cabinet with two (2) drawers, vanity with hinged top and dedicated lighting, and two (2) opening stainless steel portholes, rope accent lighting and full drapes. Moving forward is the entrance to the en suite head.
On the port side starting aft is a nightstand with the cabin & new Pioneer AM/FM/CD player, two cabinets with four (4) drawers within and a single opening stainless steel porthole with rope accent lighting and full drapes. A 20" Samsung TV/DVD player is built into the bulkhead.
Next forward is a lockable walk-in hanging locker with two (2) opening stainless steel portholes and drapes.
On the forward bulkhead is the cabinet & entry door. Next outboard is the entrance to the en suite head.
En Suite Master Head
The Master En Suite Head features a vanity with a single storage cabinet below and a molded sink with 2-tone fixtures above. Storage cubbies, an alcove with an opening stainless steel porthole and full drapes are above. Forward is a medicine cabinet with mirrored door. The head has a full size Headhunter jet head. The sole is high gloss varnished teak. The stall shower has a bi-fold tinted glass door, teak grate sole, a handheld or wall mounted fixture, light and exhaust fan.
The head also has a dressing mirror, two (2) overhead lights, and a GFCI outlet.
All the way forward is the surprisingly spacious deck-accessed Crew Cabin. A four (4) step teak and stainless steel ladder leads down from the Foredeck centerline. On either side of the ladder is a twin size single berth. Above each berth are two (2) storage cabinets forward, and an opening stainless steel porthole aft. Each berth has a reading light and additional storage underneath.
Aft is the Head with an electric toilet to port, and a vanity with storage below the stainless steel sink. The faucet has a hand held shower connection, and a shower curtain. The sole of the head has a teak grate drain panel.
A hanging locker is forward between the berths. The Crew Cabin also has overhead lights, intercom, and an A/C outlet controlled by the VIP Stateroom.
- Non skid fiberglass sole
- Anchor Lift windlass w/ up & down foot switches
- 110 lb. Bruce customized stainless steel anchor w/300' x 3/8" chain rode
- 2 Foredeck hatches into anchor locker
- Tinted deck hatch into forward Crew Area
- Welded stainless steel custom oval bow rail w/ lifeline
- Welded stainless steel bow pennant staff
- 2 Textilene windshield covers
- Stainless steel trimmed windshield
- Stainless steel forward side windows w/opening sections
- 2 Sets of spring line cleats, port & starboard
- Walk around side decks w/ handrails
- International navigation lights
- ACR searchlight w/ cover
- Opening stainless steel side gates, port & starboard
- 2-Piece foredeck cushions on bow
- Hailer horn, facing forward
- Freshwater wash down spigot w/ hose in anchor locker
- Saltwater wash down spigot w/ hose in anchor locker
- Beautiful Eco Marine decking
- Solid fiberglass weather boards w/ stainless steel oval handrails
- Teak oval-shaped dining table w/cover
- 8 Teak chairs w/ removable cushions
- Frigibar freezer to port
- Frigibar refrigerator to starboard
- 42" SkyVue flat screen HDTV
- 2 Docking stations w/ clutch & throttle controls, thruster & on/off switches
- 4 Overhead stainless steel trimmed lights.
- 4 Overhead stereo speakers
- Aft hailer horn
- Large stainless steel trimmed entry door has a push button air operated opening mechanism
- Center opening door to passarelle
- Stainless steel & teak hydraulic passarelle, doubles as swim ladder & tender launching crane
- Integral swim platform covered w/ eco marine decking
- 2 Hatches in swim platform to store spare props
- Hot & cold shower
- Freshwater wash down aft
- Telephone & cable TV inlets
- Twin 4-STEP TEAK ladders from Aft Deck to swim platform
- Stereo speaker volume controls
- MarQuipt 6-step Tide Ride ladder
- Valve to bypass air door for manual operation
- 2 Stainless steel rod holders
- 6 Teak tread steps to flybridge (not a ladder)
- Shakespeare Sea Watch Terrestrial TV antenna
- Lucite panels from Sundeck to arch to keep aft deck dry
- Aft facing quartz light centerline
- 110V GFCI outlet
Engine Room Equipment
- New 2016 Cruisair reverse cycle A/C system w/ digital controls, 5 panels, 2 x 12,000 BTU and 2 x 7000 BTU compressors
- Fireboy Halon 28lb. built-in Engine Room fire suppression system
- Hynautic hydraulic steering system w/ power assist, aft starboard engine
- Acoustical & thermal Engine Room insulation
- 4 Bilge blowers
- Lube oil transfer system
- ZF 2:0 to 1 transmissionratio
- Raw water sea strainers
- Engine & generator fuel shut off valves
- 2 Spare propellers stored in swim platform locker
- 2-3/4" Stainless steel prop shafts
- Dual Racor 1000 fuel filters w/ vacuum gauges
- 2 Racor 500 fuel filters for generator w/ vacuum gauges
- Freshwater cooling system
- 6 Automatic/manual bilge pumps
- Bennett trim tab system
- Tides Marine dripless seals, one new 12/10, one new spare
- All A/C condensate drains into sumps
- Y Valves for heads w/ macerator pump
- 4 Headhunter toilet systems
- AC fluorescent lights
- DC fluorescent lights
- Site gauges on fuel tanks
- Shaft bonding brushes
- Freshwater wash down spigot w/ hose
- 2 Engine Room cameras
- New Northern Lights generator (2017), approx 600 hours
- 12/24V DC electrical system
- 110/220V AC electrical system
- Sentry 12V 60-amp battery charger
- Sentry 24V 40-amp battery charger
- 2 x 220V Glendinning 50-amp power cords
- Isolation & step up transformers to increase low dockside power
- Galvan isolators
- DC navigational panel w/ 26 breaker-protected circuits w/ digital volt & amp meters
- DC secondary panel w/ 32 breaker-protected circuits w/ digital volt & amp meters
- 6 Battery shut off switches
- 220V AC panel w/ digital volt & amp meters w/ 10 breaker-protected circuits
- 110V AC panel (#1) w/ 28 breaker-protected circuits w/ digital volt & amp meters
- 110V AC panel (#2) w/ 12 breaker-protected circuits w/ digital volt & amp meter
- Digital AC 220 volt amp & volt meters
- Digital AC110 volt amp & volt meters
- Generator start/stop at main panel
- Full gauges for generator
- 2 DC outlets in engine room
- Washer & Dryer
Owner's personal items.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Victory Yacht Sales is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by MERRITT'S Boat & Engine Works Brokerage.